Here are some cool projects I worked on. There are more in my Github account.
- Panelz - like comics, but without the pretty pictures
- Comix - a fork that 'upgrades the "smart space" behavior to the level of "mighty clever space"', as commented in a leading blog
- dafence - a simple game of conquest, that aims to be both fractal and MMO, right after it finishes aiming at being playable
- faqbuster - a JS trick that annotates an existing page, made for shtikipedia
- haunter - an openCV haunted room generator, made for an art project with Miri Segal
- mntnir - a simple CLI volume manager (required dbus and udisks)
- Laser-Graffiti - a whiteboard made with a projector, a camera and a laser pointer